The University of Exeter Law School is delighted to offer a number of scholarships each worth £5,000 for students enrolling on the LLM in the 2016/17 cycle.
The LLM offers great opportunities to study across a range of modules taught by outstanding academics
in their field. The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and
professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects, including:
- International Commercial Law
- European Law
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Maritime Law
Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit.
- Application deadline: 1st April 2016
- Value: £5000
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: CSSIS Student Recruitment Office email@example.com
How to apply
In order to apply you will need to hold an offer for a place on the LLM at Exeter starting in September 2016.
You will also need to complete an online web form where you must submit some personal details and upload the following documents by 12:00 noon on 1st April 2016:
of up to 1,000 words outlining your academic interests, any prior
relevant experience and reasons for wishing to study LLM at Exeter
- Transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if you are still studying
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate – where applicable
- 2 academic references
Successful applicants will be notified directly following an internal selection process.
For more information, please visit official website: www.exeter.ac.uk.
614 total views, 1 views today