Semoga bermanfaat 😀
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (“CIMB Niaga”) and CIMB Group, majority shareholder in Malaysia give opportunity for bright Indonesian students from all over Indonesia to get CIMB Niaga Scholarship for studying in undergraduate level in Malaysian University with the courses of Accounting, BusiPT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (“CIMB Niaga”) and CIMB Group, majority shareholder in Malaysia give opportunity for bright Indonesian students from all over Indonesia to get CIMB Niaga Scholarship for studying in undergraduate level in Malaysian University with the courses of Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Computer System, Information Technology, Civil Engineering and Science (Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial & Computational Mathematics).
The scholarship is intended for:
- Indonesian citizen
- Fresh graduate of Senior High school and/or equal level from all over Indonesia (graduate in 2010)
- Excellent academic result (national examination result is 8.00 or above)
- Is not bounded to another scholarship program at the moment.
Candidates who select the :
- Courses of Accounting ; Business Administration or Economics need to have 8.00 or above for Mathematics, Economy and English subject.
- Courses of Computer System ; Information Technology ; Civil Engineering or Science (Mathematics) need to have 8.00 or above for Mathematics and one of any science subject (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
The scholarship (full scholarship) includes:
1. Registration and tuition fees
2. Health insurance
4. Living cost
5. Book and internet allowance
6. Transportation (plane ticket once a year)
7. Laptop & Printer
8. Research fees (end of study)
9. Selection process and legal documents (visa and passport) fees
Complete documentation to be given includes:
1. Registration form (can be downloaded from www.cimbniaga.com)
2. Copy of National Examination.
Copy of legalized school report for last 4 semesters can be submitted prior to National Examination result to see your mark consistency.
3. Copy of identity card (KTP/SIM/Student ID/Passport)
4. Copy of family certificate
5. Copy of birth certificate
6. Letter of recognition from school regarding : good behavior, student achievements, student economic status.
7. Academic and non academic achievements (Certificates, Documentation, etc)
8. Photo (color 2 pcs @ 3×4)
Incomplete data will not be processed.
Please submit the data to:
Human Resources Management Group (HRMG)
Address : Menara CIMB Niaga Lantai16
Jl.Raya Diponegoro No.101
Karawaci – Tangerang 15810
Attention : Sdri. Arviyati Wahyuningdiyah
Code : “CIMB Niaga Scholarship Overseas” (write on the upper right side of the envelope)
Universities to be offered are: University of Malaya (UM) and National University of Malaysia (UKM)
For further information, please call Corporate Affairs CIMB Niaga on (021) 250-5151 with Tengku Laksamana (Awang) ext. 35135 / Luh Nindityawati (Juty) ext. 35099 or Call Center 14041. Or please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will be opened on 22nd March – 14th May 2010*
Click here to get the Application Form
Ananda Setiyo Ivannanto
A Wing International
Media and Public Relations Executive
Global Business Development Department
Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
Bachelor of Business Administration in Asia Pacific Management
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
“I help, therefore I exist”
“I serve, therefore I exist”
560 total views, 1 views today
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja